Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kenny Rogers Chicken is crap , Day 2 of my Diet and Wayno pops his cherry


Id seen it in Malaysia and walked out cause they didn't serve fries , but on my recent visit to Jakarta I decided to give it a try , at 1pm at EX shopping mall Jakarta Kenny Rogers Roasters was Packed , I thought to my self they must be serving some fabulously tasty chicken here if the restaurant was full like this , so I promptly sat at the first available table and checked out the menu , still no fries but at least I get the option of a vanilla , chocolate or banana muffin to go with my chicken .
Worlds greatest Chicken not ...... apart from being dry and tasteless , it was freakin dry and tasteless and that's with the skin still adhering to the flesh , admittedly this was supposed to be low calorie and health conscious food , sure you gonna loose weight if you live off this stuff cause you ain't gonna eat it , its got no flavour Kenny , add some spices for cliffs sake.
Luckily they serve a superbly moist muffin which is so calorie dense it makes you forget how bad your chicken was.

Ruby dont take your love to my restaurant chain

Day 2 of my diet and I'm still feeling contented , it hasn't really hit my brain yet that Ive dropped half my carbs and all junk.
This is what I ate today.
  • Breakfast 5 egg whites 1 yolk 1 fist size piece of pumpkin and 3 cups of coffee with full fat goat milk.
  • meal 2 Protein shake with water and Ice & some almonds
  • Lunch 1 piece of lean grilled pork and loads of broccoli
  • meal 4 protein shake with water and Ice and some low fat cream cheese
  • Dinner 1 piece of lean grilled pork and loads of carrots
  • meal 6 Protein shake with water and ice
Its pretty simple yeah , but this works better than anything I know to shed weight , I will post my food intake often so you get to see how to vary it slightly.
I'm 100kg at the moment( fat bastard ) by the way and I wanna hit 80kg by my birthday in September , not an unrealistic goal but will get tough near the end as I have never broken 85kg barrier .

At last my good buddy Wayne has popped his cherry for this trip to Bangkok , honestly I thought he was never gunna BF any one , but he hooked up a couple of nights ago in the Office bar on Soi 33 and he tells me she brought her own toys along .




Industrial strength concrete vibrator

No comments:

Post a Comment